Arrival and Departure Procedures
Canossa Kindergarten will open daily at 8:45am – drop off is expected between 8:45am and 9:10am. Assembly will begin daily at 9:15am
- When you arrive in the morning it is important to assist your child to locate their locker and place their bag in the locker. Remove hat, sheet and water bottle;
- Sign your child/ren in via the ipads;
- Greet the educators;
- Share any important information with staff;
- Say goodbye to your child and leave quickly.
Collection Time is 2:45pm daily. The gate will open at @ 2.35pm
- Sign your child out at the ipad;
- Read the information about your child’s day, presented by the teacher on the desks;
- Say goodbye to your child’s educator/s and leave.
What to Bring to Canossa:
Everyday please bring a bag with all items labelled containing:
- Complete set of spare clothing (including underpants)
- Sheet for rest time
- Hat (a wide brimmed hat is preferred)
- Water bottle
- Morning tea and lunch
Please remember to label all your child’s belongings with their names.